Explore the best Sydney has to offer on this full-day private tour. Discover the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, the beaches, the cafes, and the people. Learn about the city's rich history and culture from your expert guide. Discover Sydney's hidden delights further afield such as the Seaforth and Arabanoo lookouts and the Northern Beaches. Start your journey with a pickup from your hotel and travel by private vehicle with your personal guide through downtown Sydney. Travel through the city's oldest precinct, The Rocks, and pass by the Parliament House and the colorful Royal Botanic Gardens to Mrs. Macquarie's Chair. Here you'll see spectacular views over the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.
Tour through the exclusive waterfront eastern suburbs of Double Bay and Rose Bay. Discover the spectacular entrance to Sydney Harbour at The Gap at Watson’s Bay. Continue your tour to the famous Bondi Beach to stroll along the white sand and watch surfers in action. Feel free to dip your toes in the Tasman Sea or go for a coffee at one of the cafes along the promenade. As you return to the city, visit the infamous red-light district of Kings Cross, passing by stylish inner-city districts like Paddington and Darlinghurst.
After lunch head north, crossing over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Stop at McMahon’s Point for stunning views of the harbour and a different perspective of the city skyline.Visit the relaxed northern beach suburbs of Queenscliff via Freshwater Bay and Curl Curl beach, and arrive at the seaside resort of Manly, with its stretching, sunny beaches dotted with sunbathers, surfers, and Norfolk pines. Stroll the Manly Corso from the rugged surf beach to the gentle harbour front. Stop at the Seaforth and Arabanoo lookouts for a glorious panorama of the Pacific Ocean and hear stories of the Aboriginal tribes of the area, before returning to Sydney via the trendy suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman.
What to expect ?
Explore the best Sydney has to offer on this full-day private tour. Discover the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, beaches, cafes, and people. Learn about the historic Rocks precinct and the abundant Aboriginal culture from your professional guide. Discover Sydney's hidden delights further afield, as you explore the relaxed Northern Beaches. Visit Harbourside viewpoints where only the locals go, and take a snapshot of the stunning vistas across the Habour and the rugged Pacific coastline. Stroll the Manly Shopping Corso from the oceanside to the harbourside. Choose to take the Manly ferry to Circular Quay and enjoy Sydney Harbour from the water.
Explore the best of Sydney with The Rocks, Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach. Venture further afield and discover Sydney's hidden delights on the relaxed Northern Beaches.
- Bottled Water
- Private Vehicle
- Pick Up and Drop Off from hotel
- Professional Guide
- Expert Commentary
- Food and Beverages
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
- This is your own private tour and although our standard start time is 9 am. If it suits you better, we can start a bit later or earlier. The duration of the tour is 8 hours, and we are very happy to accommodate exactly what you need.
- We have an itinerary that shows you the very best of Sydney. However, if there is somewhere else you particularly wish to visit, please let your guide know on the day. We pride ourselves on our flexible itineries and want to be sure that you get exactly the tour you want.
- All transfers are included in your tour. You will be picked up and dropped from your city hotel or another central location within 10 km of the Sydney city center.
- Sydney is a beautiful city and is blessed with plenty of sunshine. The weather is beyond our control however, and your tour will run in all weather conditions. We do provide umbrellas if needed and would recommend you bring a hat and sunscreen no matter what the weather conditions.
- Traffic and parking in Sydney are unpredictable and we may need to adjust the itinerary if needed. We will also work with you to ensure that we can come up with a solution if something occurs which is beyond our control.