Dhampus trek gives a fabulous view of Mt. Annapurna Massif, Mt. Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail), Mardi Himal, Dhaulagiri ranges, etc. In addition to this, Pokhara Dhampus trek passes along the local settlements in uphills, sunrise views, and some of the gorgeous natural settings. Furthermore, you will get the chance to interact with the local Gurung community while trekking. It helps you to be more familiar with the local cultures, skills, and more. Dhampus trekking is a fabulous opportunity to dip closer into the Himalayan fringes. We encourage every trek lovers, adventure enthusiasts, and mountain seekers to experience the reward winning trek route. Our Dhampus trek is a flexible trekking package that suits everyone's budget. So, following are our Dhampus trekking itinerary which starts with Pokhara,
- Trip Name: Dhampus Trekking
- Trip Code: DHAMPUS-FZS7DT
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Multi-day Tour,Live Guide Tour
- Activities: NATURE TOURS ,TREKKING HOLIDAY
- Experiences: Nature ,Adventure
- Starting Point: At Pokhara Airport or your hotel in Pokhara
- Ending Point: At Pokhara Airport or your hotel in Pokhara
What to expect ?
You can view the Natural Environment, Wildlife, Mountains, Peaks Hills, Flowers, Flora-Fauna, etc.
Day 1: Drive to Kande Village and trek to Dhampus crossing Australian Camp, (1600 m), (4-5 hrs),
We will receive you at your hotel and start our drive to Kande from Pokhara. It takes approximately 1 Hour of the journey to reach Kande. So, from Kande, we will kick off our Dhampus trekking. Along the trail, we will cross over the Australian Camp (2000m) while heading towards Gurung village in Dhampus. We will encounter Mt. Annapurna ranges, Annapurna Conservation area, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Dhampus Peak (6,060m), and other snowy peaks during the trek. Overnight stay at Dhampus village tea house, lodge, etc.
Day 2: Trek from Dhampus to Sarangkot hills (1600 m) Enjoy the sunset and Pokhara valley, (4-5 Hrs)
We will begin our trek from Dhampush and hike towards the greeny top hills of Sarangkot. Along the trail, we will encounter a close view of Annapurna peaks, Annapurna region, Dhampus peak, etc. Moreover, we will face several hospitable local villages of Gurungs, Magars, and Tamangs. So, upon reaching Sarangkot hills, we will capture a panoramic view of Pokhara and brilliant sunset from the Himalayas. Thus, we will stay overnight at a local tea house lodge on this day.
Day 3: Hike from Sarangkot (1600 m) to Pokhara
We will begin our hike after viewing the fantastic sunrise view from Sarangkot hills. So, with a close view of the sunrise, we will hike to Pokhara, facing marvelous greeny views, mountain cliffs, etc. After we reach Pokhara downhills, our team will guide you towards your hotel in Pokhara.
- Private vehicle from Pokhara-Kande, English Speaking Trek Guide
- Entry permit for Annapurna Conservation area and Sarangkot Hills
- Accommodation while on trek including breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Personal Insurance including trekking
- Alcoholic & soft drinks, snacks, etc
- Personal Expenses
- Any other costs not mentioned in the "Trip Includes" section etc
- Tipping for staffs, drivers
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, a sickness which is not under our control
- All kinds of alcoholic and soft drinks
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
We will receive you at your hotel and start our drive to Kande from Pokhara.
You will get the chance to interact with the local Gurung community while trekking.